Harun Nyongesa, is the deputy principal at Nova Pioneer Primary School in Tatu city – Kiambu County. He’s set to graduate this year from Strathmore’s Master of Science in Education Management and says that he has benefited immensely from work based assignments (WBA) required for the course. Through it, he has taken up several initiatives such as more data driven decisions to improve learning outcomes for students at Nova Pioneer. Check out his inspiring story.
- Dancing in the Glory of Monsters: The Collapse of the Congo and the Great War of Africa
- Why you need to start journaling
- Navigating the intricacies of the digital space to create a great social media brand
- Strathmore24 experiences: Adjusting to the new normal
- HARUN NYONGESA’S STORY: MASTER OF SCIENCE IN EDUCATION MANAGEMENT