- Academic Director BA Courses
- Senior Lecturer
|Post Graduate Certificate in Corruption Studies||Hong Kong University School of Professional and Continuing Education, T.t. Tsui Bidg, Pok Fu Lam Rd, Hong Kong||2005|
|Doctor of Philosophy||University of Alberta, 116 St. and 85 Ave., Edmonton, AB, Canada T6G 2R3||1997|
|Master of Education||Kenyatta University, PO Box 43844 Nairobi, Kenya||1987|
|Bachelor of Education 2nd Class Honors (Upper Division)||University of Nairobi, PO Box 30197, Nairobi, Kenya||1980|
- “A Double Portion”. On Text Vol. 2/No. 2/No. 3 in Brumfit, C.J. and M. Benton, (eds), (1994). Developments in ELT/Review of ELT: Teaching Literature: A World Perspective 15 (ELT). Basingstone: Macmillan.
- “The Foreign Student Experience”. Published in the Proceedings of the Research Experience, Faculty of Education Graduate Conference, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta, 1993.
- “The Teaching and Examining of Literature in the 8-4-4 Educational System.” Published in the Proceedings of the British Council Seminar on The Role of Language and Literature in the School Curriculum, 1991.
- “Integration of Literature in English and English Language: The Kenyan Experience”. Published in the Proceedings of the Fifth Oxford Conference on Literature Teaching Overseas, 1-7 April 1990, Corpus Christi College, Oxford University, Oxford.